Sunday, January 13, 2008

Resistance and Assimilation

Joe: "Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!"

What? For some reason it just struck me how the HRC logo looks kinda like a 'happy' BORG cube, glowing from within, that horrible yellow light that spells DOOM. Maybe I'm over reacting, and goodness knows I'm trying hard not to do that, but the writing is on the wall. It's not pretty, and I will NOT be renewing my support of the HRC this year. Or probably ever again. Yeah, right, it was for the greater good, do things in steps. No, it's called bait and switch, and there is no way to hide that. Humanity lost big with the ENDA debacle, all of humanity, not just the "T" portion. With Joe and his political agenda, HRC doesn't stand for equality.

"Read my lips, NO NEW TAXES!!!"

So do we have to put up with another 4 years of Joe? What's HIS term limit ... Oh, wait he's a hired gun, we can fire him can't we? Not another 4 seconds of Joe, let alone four more years. Write the HRC and "JUST SAY NO TO JOE!!!"







<br />


No comments: