Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm pleasantly surprised...

I'm a Hypnotherapist, and while I was fighting my own battle with my life, I put together a self-acceptance session. Because I found it soooo helpful, I decided to release a copy to the community so that other people who benefit from it. December of 2006 I released a new version, and put it on my clickcaster site.

I was just out looking at the site and noticed there were statistics, which I then looked at. I'm pleased to find out that almost 700 people downloaded the session since I uploaded it. Even more interesting is the fact that 8 people have subscribed to the site, which I didn't even know folks could do. So I'm going to have to pay a bit more attention to the site, and put more up there.

So if you're one of the people who read my blog, and downloaded a session from my site, I just have to say thank you!

No comments: