Friday, September 01, 2006

Oh my Goddess!!! I'm free!!!

Okay, so anyone who's read this whole thing from the begining knows that aside from transition, I've been fighting a huge battle with Domestic Violence and the law. I don't want to "get away with anything" or otherwise try and "duck" any system anywhere. I do have a reasonable expectation of privacy, safety, and freedom from stalking. My in-laws ARE stalkers. I don't know why, I don't know what their frelling problem is, what their damage is, or anything else.

I DO KNOW they destroyed my marriage, murdered my husband, and wanted me to be next.

They have motive, means, and opportunity to hunt, torture, and kill me at a time of their choosing and have shown a blatant and flagrant disregard for the law. They are equally connectd to organized crime, AND the Wall Street financial community. They are EVIL and SICK, there is no nice way to say it.

Until today they had complete and total access to my life. Knew everything about me, including details about my birth, my parents, my social security number, and could, and have used it to track and harm me. Today all that ended!!!

After a nearly 10 month long project, today's mail brought me a brand new social security card, with a brand new number! I'm going to give it to NO-ONE unless they can demonstrate a valid, legal need for the information. PERIOD!!! I'm going to protect it with my life, and if, through some miracle I ever get married again, I'm NOT going to give it to my spouse, and he's then NOT going to be able to give it to anyone else. PERIOD!!!

Now they cannot track me, cannot take money from me, cannot hurt, torture or kill me easily. Now I'm a few short steps from that person they knew ceasing to exist completely!!! Now I have a bunch of other work to do, like all new ID and paperwork, but that will come in time . . .

If the Social Security Administration says it CANNOT be done, don't believe them, fight for your rights and safety!!! Get them all the paperwork, and they will give you a NEW Social Securtiy Number!!!

No comments: