Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Moving is such a pain!

So, through no falt of my own I'm again being forced to move. Four years ago it was because my husband left me, and kept violating the restraining orders, leaving me in complete ruin and then some. Now it's because my sister-in-law is losing the house because she refuses to take life seriously.

So, I'm packing, have been now for a little bit because regardless of what I might want, I'd be homeless again in two months anyway. Well, truthfully I can't really call this home, haven't for more than a year, since legally, I've been living in Colorado since last October. I've just been visiting Jersey. Now, it's time to leave here for good, never to return. So that's kinda, well, I don't know, depressing on so many levels.

So, I've been packing, again. I'm also just throwing out lots of stuff too. Becuase of the sick world we live in, I'm spending time, lots of it of late, shredding things that I neither need, nor want. Cause if I don't, some idiot may go through my garbage and grab account numbers or other personal information and steal my identity. No, I'm not paranoid, just realistic.

I've had to change my identity one more time than I'd have liked to already, I don't want to have to go through that again! Anyway, I hate packing!

Grr. Hates packing, Hates it for ever!
Grr. Hates moving, hates it forever too!

No comments: