Thursday, February 08, 2007

Whatever you do, DO NOT sign up with T-Mobile!!!

So my bill was due on 2/1/07, and a few days after that I made a payment that was more than 3/4 of my amount due. I rounded to a close number and figured I'd pay the rest next month. No big deal right, they just carry whatever small amount was leftover until next billing cycle.

You'd figure they wouldn't just SHUT OFF YOUR PHONES with NO WARNING!!!

So two hours ago, I went to check my e-mail. I use my phone. I bay the extra monthly fee to surf the internet and such with my phone. It didn't work. Like, at all. Tried calling my other number, tried calling the phone FROM my other number, and that's when I heard the warning . . .

THEY SHUT MY PHONES OFF BECAUSE I WAS A FEW DAYS LATE WITH A COUPLE OF DOLLARS!!!

WTF Over???

I'm pissed, I call customer service and they BULLIED ME into paying the rest, and because we are SO nice we will waive the reconnection fee THIS TIME, but you'd better pay your entire bill, IN FULL, BEFORE THE DUE DATE FROM NOW ON OR NO WARNING! WE SHUT THE PHONE OFF . . .

What? Again? Like this time? No warnings, no grace period, no nothing!!! DO NOT sign with T-Mobile, like EVER!!! I'm serious, run for the hills!!! T-MOBILE called me a criminal, and used TERROR to make me pay a few dollars RIGHT NOW OR WE MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!

I moved to T-MOBILE from another carrier because they gave me a really good deal. CRAP, what a complete load of crap!!!

No comments: