Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Primped. preened and ready!

Head to toe I'm clean, exfoliated, mosturized, conditioned, hair free legs and so forth. Time now to do my teeth and my makeup (what little I wear) and be on my way. Ny sister asked me why was I worrying about my legs if I was wearing slacks and quite simply its because I know better. I don't feel quite as clean if I don't shave my legs, and that just throws off my whole Feng Shui for the day. Yeah, I'm worried about what I look like even the parts of me no-one can see today. I can feel it, and it will bother me. Not one of those things I can really explain, its like going out of the house without a bra. Ick! Sure I can and have done it, but the girls just bounce around no matter what I'm doing. So I guess the simple way to say it is I'm making sure I'm balanced, harmonious, clean, feeling and smelling good, and at peace. Now I go blowdry my hair upside down and get dressed . . .

Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!

So I have to remember to watch all my signs (like a hawk, they do tricks!) seriously, for changes.
Bear to the right when making left turns.
Stop before all stopsigns and line, then proceed slowly into th intersection.
Check blind spots BEFORE making changes.
15mph in school zone.
Do not signal too early.
Stay right of yellow lines at all times.
signal after street but before turn.
Watch left turns.

These are the most important things I can think of at the moment so here I go!!!

No comments: