Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Now she's gone and done it, again!

There are a plethora of symbols out there for just about everything, and some very talented woman have come up with others that I really like, but I'm against theft of others creativity. So, I've come up with something that is to my knowledge uniquely my own, something that really speaks to me, and will to anyone else who understands my journey a bit. Women who are going down the same path, or who have been there will understand this symbol perfectly!

In other news, while checking out how things are measured and why, I found that even with my fairly low doses of estrogen I'm having some breast development! So this evening I went a bought a couple of bras to get started with, one small step for a woman, but a great one.


No comments: