Thursday, September 16, 2004

No one told the evil spirits what was going on!

Mind you I said no-one, had she been there Nobody would have tried! What started under a Chuppa one October day in the late '90s ends here today, in this back water storage locker! (see pics below) This locker will for a time inter the remains of my marriage, as my soon to be Wusband and I sell our souls to the firm of "That's mine this is yours" [See Billy Crystal in "When Harry met Sally"] trying to sunder what G-d brought together...

The breaking of the glass is symbolic of warning away the evil spirits and thus bless the new couple... I guess it's like a mirror in some ways maybe? To keep the evil spirits away you have to break one every seven years or something?

I don't even really want a divorce, I want the love of my life back... Or at least the person I THOUGHT was the love of my life! I'm sorry but I wouldn't treat a DOG the way he's treated me, oh wait, neither would he come to think of it, he at least had his Dog put to sleep when he was done with her...

Okay, I think that's more than enough bitter root for the day and Pesach is still a ways off...

No comments: