Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas Mailing List...

Okay, this is an idea I god from Donna Rose in her recent post "Back to Washington DC. Again." She writes"

One thing I’m working on is to establish a ”Happy Holidays” Card list. If you
send me a mailing address and a name I’ll send you a card. It’s that simple. You
can even send one back, if you’d like. It makes me smile that my first Christmas
card of the year came from my insurance company. Anyway, feel free to email me
an address and let’s see if there’s any interest. I have no idea how many cards
to buy so we’ll just have to see how this goes.

I like the idea so much I'm making the same offer here. Drop me an e-mail either by clicking contact me in the left sidebar, or use the address that's flashing below. Just remember to take out the space between the SamanthaChristmas and the at sign and the other one between the at sign and the domain name.

Send me an email with a name and address, and I'll send you back a Christmas card. If you feel like sending one back, even better, but it's not a requirement. Mine, I'm going to hang on the wal here, if I get enough, I'll take a picture of the wall and put it up here after Christmas.

All information will of course be kept strictly confidential, and your name and address will NOT leave my hands. Happy Holidays everyone...








<br />


2 comments:

alan said...

I wish that I could; sadly, I've figured out of late I'm not allowed to know people or have friends...

Thank goodness for the net!

However, if you want to e-mail me an address, I'll still drop one in the box for you!

alan

Samantha Shanti said...

Not allowed to know people or have friends? Wow, that's harsh...

Yes, the net is a great goodness in so many wyas!

Email to folow...