Saturday, January 03, 2009

I just took another of those online tests and liked the results.

It was called the what kind of girl are you test, and frankly I think it pretty well captures me, but I didn't quite expect to be labeled a beauty. I'm SO no objecting to this at all. The paragraph below the picture is a fairly decent representation of me, which is kinda cool. I also like the fact that it doesn't make me feel objectified or turned into an object. So, party on!

The Liberal Beauty

You scored 79 looks, 79 personality, 2 politics, and 72 sex drive!

You're beautiful, you have a great personality, and you're highly sexual. You're a liberal with your views and you don't put morals before everything. You're probably a great wife or girlfriend, and you know how to make sure that the ones you love are happy. You're probably fun in a conversation and I'm sure that you are as lovable as you are beautiful.

2 comments:

alan said...

Inside and out, dear, inside and out!

alan

Samantha Shanti said...

Thank you Alan, you're pretty spiffy yourself. Handsome? Yeah, that's what works for guys right? Handsome inside and out...