Sunday, November 30, 2008

What happens when you watch late night TV.

So I had the TV on really late, and I saw an infomercial that I actually watched, and I think I'm going to respond to it next week. I have some weight to lose, and with winter coming, walking in the park isn't really a good idea. I can go to the gym, which I'm going to start doing more often, but I wanted something I could do at two in the morning when I can't sleep.

Core Rhythms looks like so much darn fun, I'm going to get it just for the fun. Looking at it from working muscle groups, well, it's going to put all the muscles in the core to good use, so weight loss will have to come. Plus, I love dancing, and Latin Rhythms, so this is like perfect... Picture me doing the Samba around my living room!

So, anyway, at some point in the near future, I'm going to get that and start using it. I'm confident it will be fun, and having followed some of the moves from the infomercial, I know it will work out my core, since I stood there doing one of the moves time I got bored, and felt the burn afterwards...

No comments: