Wednesday, November 10, 2004

So much for the my last day in Andover . . .

So it's now been more than several days since my last post and though I thought I'd be heading for Jersey almost right after that last entry it's now Tuesday, the 9th of November! Tomorrow however WILL be the day. The car is packed AGAIN, and now there is practically NOTHING left in the townhouse left to take with me. I swear I'll NEVER do something like this again, if I ever marry again it's going to be very different. From this point in life on I worry about taking care of myself and the people I love, and not listening to some kind of sick SOB with his own twisted ideas about the universe!

I'm rambling a touch because my patch came off yesterday and I have not replaced it yet. Oh my, life without estrogen, I really don't like it at all. Nothing about it to reccomend to ANYONE!!! Well unless of course your a man . . .


No comments: