Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Onward and upward!

So today I've started the next stage of my journey, and so far I don't feel any different. The next step, well that would be more formal Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) than what I've been doing to date.

I've been taking herbal supplements so far, and they have been doing a great job, however the cost benefit of the amount I've been taking puts them close to patches, so I thought I'd switch for a while! I'm also just being a touch lazy and adding a testosterone blocker to help cut down on the amount of hypnotherapy I need to do in a day.

I ordered the Climera and Spiro from InHouse Pharmacy online (http://www.inhousedrugstore.com) on the 16th of October, they were shipped on the 17th and got here today! Since there are many girls with questions, I'll be posting more details and some photos a bit later...

No comments: